Sky Watcher's RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sky Watcher's RPG

A role play site for mythical creatures, animals, such as wolves, dogs, foxes, big and little cat, etc., and humans.

You are not connected. Please login or register

•kinakav islands• •part one• •the unknown•

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Fang

[center]you and many others were suddenly spun into a different fate upon a confusing day. how lost and confused you all felt as your life turned on you, and the humans sent you away with a sad twinkle in their eyes, but never did they cry for you to come back. they simply gave you one last pat on the head or a child would hug you and whisper things it your pulled back ears, but you never understood what exactly it all meant. your humans were taken back and some cried for them desperately, but they never came to comfort you at your cries; they could only watch, helpless to stop anything that happened, and you, heartbroken by such betrayal, stare out at your once life through iron bars that shut in your face, inprisoning you within a cold steel crate. and then, it grew dark, and that was the last, haunting memory you ever saw of your old life.

october twenty-third, 41 days after "the leaving". it's dark. it always is dark. everyone else around you is sleeping or eating the cloudless yet odd food given do you or drinking the cold water given along with the tasteless food. nobody knows how long you have been here in the darkness, nobody knows why they are there, and others simply seem immune to it all, most astonishingly. but what do you want? you long for the life you once had. but you don't know that you're never getting that life back. but as you settle down and begin to let yourself fade into a world of lost dreams, the whole world roughly shakes. for a moment, you sit up, waiting for it again. after a few minutes of nothing, you start to lie back down, and it happens again. startled, you hear whimpers, shrill and petrified whines and low growls around you. you, like the rest of the dogs around you, are confused.

what was happening?

before any thought could be uttered, before a soul could even guess that what was coming next, a deafening and shrill screeching of warping and breaking metal scrapes your ears. you, like most of the others around you, panic with fright and confusion. all of a sudden, faint light enters your vision, and the roaring sound of the endless sea follows through a massive gap that was in the wall. before anyone knows what's happening, harsh waves crash against the crates nearest the massive hole and drag the crates out into the sea. for long minutes, you can only watch as, helpless to help, dogs trapped in crates are sucked away into the sea. you are panicing as the waves come in again and hingeilly lap into your prison cage, licking the iron bars and swirling freszingly around your paws. you cry out in fear and panic as the waves tug your crate and other's out into the sea. as your crate is swept into the sea, you can hear other dogs crying out around you. behind you, the ship transporting you had a massive hole in the metal wall, and crates were drug out by wavesas the ship slot sank. freezing and shaking with cold, you struggle to breathe. you smash your paws on a latch you spot on your crate, and just as you think you're going to blackout from lack of air, your crate bursts open. with the last of your energy, you swim to the surface of the sea.

as you look around, you realise that you're surrounded by crashing waves. tired and weakened by your struggle, you feeble paddle your paws before sea spray splatters your face, burning your eyes. the force of a wave that hits you blows you underwater, and you make a final struggle back to the surface. you float and paddle weakly as you look around before you tuen your head to see a wave crashing for you. you simply close your eyes and let yourself fade into blackness as the wave hits you hard, and you lose consciousness.

after you awaken;

your eyes slowly open, and you cringe as you taste that harsh and gritty taste of seawater and sat mixed with sand it your mouth. it rakes you a few minutes to realize you're on a shore, limply laying on the ground. with a wince, you sit up and look around yourself, and you're stunned. before you stretches a small rain forest, and beyond the miles of forest you can see the tips of peaks of mountains. Along the shore, you notice small seashells litter that ground and a few tropical plants are around. after a few minutes, you get up and slowly walk around, sore and bleary from the rough beating the sea gave you. you remember the ship wreck and the cries of others, and you pause, standing Aline on the beach. looking around, you wonder where the others are. not wanting to think of the possibilities, you slowly trek further into the island. as you peer through the rain forest and start to enter it, you suddenly jump, startled, as a cool yet soft voice speaks behind you. "ahh... you're one of the survivors from the last happening... dint be shy, friend, explore around you... there are others like you around..." you find yourself gazing as a rather raspy wolfish looking female, her pelt torn and spiked, yet you're amazed. she has this odd rope like thing around her neck, and seashells are threaded onto it. you blink and look at her rather harshly battered face, yet she smiles at you. before you can do anything else, she suddenly vanishes, seeming to vanish into thin air. yet as she vanishes, a voice sounding like sea waves whispers in your ear.

"welcome to the kinakav islands."

Fang

b i o . f o r m ;

Code:
[b]name;[/b]
[b]gender;[/b]
[b]age;[/b]
[b]breed;[/b]
[b]appearance;[/b] 5 sentences ; one paragraph.
[b]personality;[/b] 5 sentences ; one paragraph
[b]other;[/b]

Fang

r u l e s ;

.o1 be respectful to everyone. seriously, you be rude and anyone and I can report you. if you have a problem with another member or if there's a personal fight between members [ no characters ], take it to a PM.
.o2 this is a realistic dog RP; no unnatural colors or anything, please.
.o3 post a 4 sentence post or more, please. i'm literate, and I'm a huge fan of posts. on other sites, my posts are between 500 and 2,000 words. no, I don't expect any of you to post that much, but give a good four sentence reply.
.o4 use proper grammar and spelling, please. mistakes are normal, but in every post.. no. just keep your posts nice and lovely.
.o5 keep the gory fights and stuff down low. on other sites I would let you all go free, but keep it to a limit here.
.o6 be active and notify us if you're gonna be away, please.
.o7 fill out the form correctly, and I'll accept it. if I deny your form, I'll tell you why when I deny it.
.o8 keep posts neat -- no blinding colors!

** may be edited later. **

Fang

c h a r a c t e r . l i s t i n g s ;

appo, Australian shepherd, gray, white, light brown, and dark gray pelted male with brown-gold eyes. ----- Fang

Fang

u p d a t e s . & . n e w s ;

June 23, 2011. kinakav islands has everything important posted up...
June 23, 2011. 11:09 pm. kinakav is open! ;D I'm excited to see who joins! ~

Splashie

Splashie
Admin

name; Amadahy (means Forest Water)
gender; female
age; 2 years
breed; golden retriever
appearance; she is a dark gold that fades into a light gold on her legs. Her fur is normally well groomed and smooth, but right now her fur is messy and tangled. Her eyes are a deep brown and are always watching something. Right now one of her paws is wounded with scratches. She has a few scars on her muzzle and head.
personality; She is playful sweet and loving. She does have a temper at times though and might hurt someone if they mess with her. She loves the water but hates the sea now. She is quiet and great at finding food. She onced lived with another dog that was part wolf and learned how to hunt and live like a wolf a little.
other; none

(will add a new one later. Ps. I have to type all of my post on this site on my ipod until I unblock it on my laptop.)

https://skywatchersrpg.rpg-board.net

Fang

( accepted )

Splashie

Splashie
Admin

(thanks)

(
name; Cheveyo (means Spirit Warrior)
gender; Male
age; 3 Years
breed; Siberian husky
appearance; His fur is a dark red and snow white. His right eye is a light blue and his left a light brown. This dogs' fur is about an inch and a half long and very thick. He normally has his tail up and very proud, but right now he holds his tail low and keeps his head lower. His fur is also clumped together and has the stench of salt water and fish.
personality; Cheveyo was playful before he was locked in that cage, but now he is alert and scared. His playful spirit will return later as he meets new dogs and trust them. Ever since he was a puppy he was bigger then them and bullied them a little but would always make sure they were ok. He was like a care to the other puppies.
other; none)

(my new doggy Very Happy)

https://skywatchersrpg.rpg-board.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum